Guideline values and Restrictions
Guideline values regarding maximum dimensions for ships as well as tugboat requirements, dark and wind restrictions etc. within the pilot area Kalmar.
The information is intended to serve as guideline values for shipowners, ship officers and brokers to the extent that a ship can normally be driven in the ranks at average water levels and with pilots on board.
Reservations must be made with regard to the number of factors that further affect the assessment in the individual case, such as reduced visibility, high wind speeds, currents, the ship's technical standard, fairway marking for dark navigation, tug assistance, etc., which may lead to reduction of guideline values.
Ports within Pilot area Kalmar
- Restriktioner oljekajen Oskarshamn 2015 (Swedish)
- Restriktioner Oceankajen Oskarshamn 2011 (Swedish)
- Beslut om avsteg Oskarshamns Hamn 20210917 (Swedish)
- Restriktioner Flivik 2017 (Swedish)
- Beslut om avsteg i Flivik för VALDEMAR och AARSLEFF121 (Swedish)
Last updated 2021-12-07